We are building a team of dedicated specialists in Amsterdam, who will drive the development and
operations of our back office software worldwide.
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing testing processes and QA automation
tools for our Java based back office and our Golang based Sensor and Data Management Platform.
The platform follows a Microservice Architecture. You will take the lead on everything related to
testing, with support from the rest of the team. Further you will work with customers to reproduce
issues and work with the development team to get them fixed.
We are looking for a versatile, experienced, and innovative thinker - someone who is willing and
able to navigate any type of problem. Candidates must be trustworthy, reliable, and unafraid to
make decisions. Excellent communication and presentation skills with end users, managers, and
developers are essential.
WHAT WE ASK
- Adept at formalizing specifications (stories, use cases) into test plans for all types of testing (functional, performance, stress, longevity, regression).
- Familiarity with all mainstream QA automation tools (e.g. Selenium, JMeter, et cetera).
- Experience with SQL databases like MariaDB/MySQL, Postgresql
- Experience with testing REST and/or GRPC APIs in a Microservice infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with one or more scripting languages and Linux administration.
- In-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and associated tools like Git and Jenkins
- Personality and ability to quickly learn new technologies are more important than experience with a particular technology.
- Adaptable to changing conditions, willingness to travel, no 9-to-5 mentality
- Some experience interacting with customers in an English-speaking environment.
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Clean criminal record
We offer a competitive salary and a challenging and pleasant working environment. You will start in
a small team within an established international organization.