Customer Support Engineer International
Sensys Gatso Group (Netherlands) delivers traffic enforcement equipment in more than 50 countries throughout the world. To support this equipment we are looking for a English speaking employee for our Customer Support department. The support takes place in locations around the world; eg Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, the USA and Australia, SGG Netherlands is based in The Netherlands (Haarlem). The support also takes place from the Haarlem office through remote connections. The support consists of troubleshooting, guiding new installations, educating local partners outside The Netherlands and provide support on the service and maintenance contracts in The Netherlands. .
We are looking for a representative professional with technical knowledge, hardware and software, and a positive attitude, good communication skills, very precise and thorough. You must be willing to spend the majority of your time abroad for long and short periods, even on an ad hoc basis and are willing to work outside normal working hours, including nights if needed.
- Commissioning new facilities
- 1st and 2nd line technical support to external and internal customers, remotely or on location
- The independent tracking and monitoring incidents within current management contracts
- If necessary, promptly and with due priority escalate incidents to the responsible department
- Fieldwork, managing subcontractors, inspecting sites in case of relocation or new installations
- Providing technical training
- Take over subtasks from the Customer Support Manager in case of absence
- Make technical and procedural improvements proposals in collaboration with Customer Support Manager
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- High degree of autonomy, flexible and result oriented
- An entrepreneurial attitude and proactive attitude
- Good knowledge of; networks, computers, Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of electricity and mechanics
- Affinity with digital photography
- Languages: English, spoken and written. Spanish, Arabic, French are a plus
- No 9 to 5 mentality and willingness to travel extensively
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and take an active part in supporting the developers journey
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave and 6,5 (ATV days)
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity
About location Sensys Gatso Netherlands B.V. (Haarlem)
The Haarlem office is located near Amsterdam and Schiphol airport. At this location systems are produced and delivered on a global scale. Product development takes place in a high tech engineering department, taking care of hard- and software development.
Customer driven projects are managed from the office mainly for the European market. Our customers are central and local governments that are increasingly challenged by the negative effects of increased mobility. At our location around 70 colleagues divided over different departments and from different nationalities are supporting you in success.