Linux Software Engineer
Do you want to make the world a safer place? We at Sensys Gatso are driven by a passion to change traffic behavior. We do not just enjoy our position as world market leader, but we want to change the world in which we live. During last year over 1,3 Million people died in traffic crashes. This is something we are determined to change!
Our team in Jönköping is looking for a new colleague, who considers him or herself to be a Linux Software Engineer. You will share the responsibility for the development of our products, and in that sense contribute to a better world in a very direct manner. You will find yourself in a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers, with an international composition who are always in search for the latest technologies, opportunities and innovations.
- Develop client specific applications on a Linux platform, we develop with Go and Docker.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing software on Linux systems.
- A good use of English is a must.
- You are curious and keen to learn. You have tinkered with Linux, configured and compiled a kernel, you have setup VPNs and are familiar with certificate management.
- We use GIT, Gitlab, and Jenkins.
- Preferably you have knowledge in Debian/Ubuntu Linux, knowledge in Debian package management.
- You are always looking for innovation; stay informed on the latest developments in programming and in the open source community.
- The team works according to the SCRUM method and you contribute to all the different aspects of this, including contributing to improving the way of working.
- Sensys Gatso is advocating for an Agile approach on all aspects, including self-organizing teams, always improving and open with feedback.
- You are motivated to deliver high quality results on time and can motivate others as well.
- We believe you have a bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or similar.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and take an active part in supporting the developer’s journey.
- An opportunity to work with the latest HW and SW technologies
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 30 days of vacation
- An international working environment and we value diversity
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
See also - https://youtu.be/YmN2XsCKguM
Over locatie Sensys Gatso Sweden AB
The Jönköping office is located along the E4 in central Jönköping. From here, systems are developed, produced and delivered to the whole world. Product development takes place in a high-tech environment, which takes care of both hardware and software development.