Desktop Support Engineer
- Desktop management (installation / replacement / maintenance PCs, user support)
- Internal and third party software and database, maintenance and management
- Ability to write and maintain documentation about IT processes and best practices is paramount
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory of the IT equipment is paramoun
- MBO level 4 in an ICT related direction
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience as a system administrator and / or a helpdesk engineer
- Good knowledge of: networks, computers, Linux Ubuntu, Windows Server 2008/2012 and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Android and iOS is a plus
- Knowledge of Vmware and Hyper-V is a plus
- Able to work under minimal supervision and adapt to different situations
- Integrity and transparency
- Good team player skills and ability to respectfully interact with colleagues
- Dutch and English language spoken and written
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and take an active part in supporting the developers journey.
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave and 6,5 ATV days
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity
- Acquisition is not appreciated.
Plats Sensys Gatso Netherlands B.V.
The Haarlem office is located near Amsterdam and Schiphol airport. At this location systems are produced and delivered on a global scale. Product development takes place in a high tech engineering department, taking care of hard- and software development.
Customer driven projects are managed from the office mainly for the European market. Our customers are central and local governments that are increasingly challenged by the negative effects of increased mobility. At our location around 70 colleagues divided over different departments and from different nationalities are supporting you in success.