Service Support Engineer
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience interacting with customers and end users
- A very broad technical interest and experience with the following technologies:
- TCP/IP networking including DNS, VPNs, firewalls and load balancers
- Linux system administration, SSH, NFS, SMB
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Combining “on premise” technology with cloud services
- Hands-on experience with one or more scripting languages
- In-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and associated tools
- Personality and ability to quickly learn new technologies are more important than experience with a particular technology. Adaptable to changing conditions, willingness to travel, no 9-to-5 mentality
- Sensys Gatso is advocating for an Agile approach on all aspects, including self organizing teams, always improving and open feedback
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus
- Clean criminal record
- No recruiters and Dutch residents only please
Plats Sensys Gatso Netherlands B.V.
The Haarlem office is located near Amsterdam and Schiphol airport. At this location systems are produced and delivered on a global scale. Product development takes place in a high tech engineering department, taking care of hard- and software development.
Customer driven projects are managed from the office mainly for the European market. Our customers are central and local governments that are increasingly challenged by the negative effects of increased mobility. At our location around 70 colleagues divided over different departments and from different nationalities are supporting you in success.