Senior Software Test Engineer
- Be in charge of determining and executing the software test strategy for projects and products for the long term
- Adept at formalizing specifications (stories, use cases) into all types of testing (functional, performance, stress, stability, regression).
- Take the lead in the (automated-)testing strategy
- Write and implement test scenarios and execute hands on testing yourself
- Advice and support the engineers on required testing during development
- Be part of a software team as the testing expert
- A bachelors or masters degree with a technical background
- At least 5 years experience in a similar job position
- Experience in a scrum and agile environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to understand software, hardware and electronic development
- Experience with: Behavior driven development and Continuous integration and delivery
- Hands-on experience with one or more (scripting-)languages and Linux administration.
- In-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and associated tools
- Personality and ability to quickly learn new technologies are more important than experience with a particular technology. Adaptable to changing conditions.
- Motivation to deliver high quality results in time and encourage others to do so
- A pre will be if you have knowledge of GoLang and/or Docker
- A pre will be if you have experience with extensive government acceptance protocols and procedures
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training opportunities
- 25 days of leave and 6,5 (ATV days)
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues
- An international working environment
About location Sensys Gatso Netherlands B.V.
The Haarlem office is located near Amsterdam and Schiphol airport. At this location systems are produced and delivered on a global scale. Product development takes place in a high tech engineering department, taking care of hard- and software development.
Customer driven projects are managed from the office mainly for the European market. Our customers are central and local governments that are increasingly challenged by the negative effects of increased mobility. At our location around 70 colleagues divided over different departments and from different nationalities are supporting you in success.