Senior Embedded C Developer
- Develop applications on an embedded ARM platform and an embedded Linux Intel platform, we develop with C and Python.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing software on Linux systems and embedded systems
- A good use of English is a must.
- You are curious and keen to learn.
- We use Git, Gitlab, Jira and Jenkins
- The team works according to the SCRUM method and you contribute to all the different aspects of this, including contributing to improving the way of working.
- Sensys Gatso is advocating for an Agile approach on all aspects, including self organizing teams, always improving and open feedback.
- You are motivated to deliver high quality results on time and are able to motivate others as well
- We ask a bachelors or masters degree in computer science or similar
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and take an active part in supporting the developers journey.
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave and 6,5 ATV days
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity
About location Sensys Gatso Netherlands B.V.
The Haarlem office is located near Amsterdam and Schiphol airport. At this location systems are produced and delivered on a global scale. Product development takes place in a high tech engineering department, taking care of hard- and software development.
Customer driven projects are managed from the office mainly for the European market. Our customers are central and local governments that are increasingly challenged by the negative effects of increased mobility. At our location around 70 colleagues divided over different departments and from different nationalities are supporting you in success.