- Develop applications on an Embedded Linux platform, we develop with Go and Docker.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing software on Linux systems, experience with embedded systems is preferred.
- A good use of English is a must.
- You are curious and keen to learn.
- We use Git, Gitlab, Jira and Jenkins
- You are always looking for innovation; stay informed on the latest developments in programming and in the open source community
- The team works according to the SCRUM method and you contribute to all the different aspects of this, including contributing to improving the way of working.
- Sensys Gatso is advocating for an Agile approach on all aspects, including self organizing teams, always improving and open feedback.
- You are motivated to deliver high quality results on time and are able to motivate others as well
- We ask a bachelors or masters degree in computer science or similar
- Clean criminal record
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and take an active part in supporting the developers journey.
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave and 6,5 ATV days
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity