- Adept at formalizing specifications (stories, user cases) into test plans for all types of testing (functional, performance, stress, longevity, regression).
- Familiarity with all mainstream QA automation tools (e.g. Selenium, JMeter).
- Experience with SQL databases like MariaDB/MySQL, Postgresql
- Experience with testing REST and/or GRPC APIs in a Microservice infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with one or more scripting languages and Linux administration. In-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and associated tools like Git
- Personality and ability to quickly learn new technologies are more important than experience with a particular technology. Adaptable to changing conditions.
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- An international working environment
- An opportunity to work with the latest HW and SW technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- An environment that empowers all employees
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.