The role includes activities such as: Windows and Linux desktop management, all-round support, Google Suite management, Cisco network management, VPN management, user management, information security and database management.
Next to the support for the internal organization you will also be responsible for setting up and maintaining our customer systems which are under highly demanding SLA’s, including Linux server management, VPN management, SSL certificate updates and ad-hoc support whenever this is necessary.
Documentation is key, documenting assets, processes and procedures are essential for all activities. As an IT Support Technician, documentation is your second nature.
As an IT Support Technician you will work in our office in Haarlem. Main goals are to keep the IT environment for all staff in optimal shape. This also includes supporting the IT environment in our supply department.
- Technical knowledge on Windows, Windows Server, Linux, and Active Directory
- Technical knowledge on networking, Cisco management, routing, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPSec, subnetting
- Technical knowledge on Google Workspace is highly desirable
- Technical knowledge on Vmware is a plus
- Experience with Unifi and Sonicwall systems is a plus
- Technical knowledge on Android and iOS is a plus
- Able to work independently and adapt to different situations, also under pressure
- Good communication skills on different levels is essential to succeed
- Dutch and English language spoken and written is mandatory
- Bonus structure
- Inspiring work environment close to Amsterdam
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and takes an active part in supporting the employees.
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave and 6,5 ATV days
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity
Acquisition is not appreciated.