- Solve technical and complex problems
- Work as part of a team on our main microservice based application
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, maintainability, security and performance
- Produce code that adheres to our standards for quality, style and best practices
- Be responsible for the operations and the health of our main product
- 5+ years of backend software engineering experience
- Hands-on experience with Go
- Strong computer science fundamentals, master degree is a plus
- Strong knowledge on relational databases
- Experience in React or other frontend frameworks is a plus
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Able to work in an agile software development environment
- Knowledge in one or more cloud providers like GCP is a plus
- You are curious and keen to learn.
- You know your way around Git and GitlabCI
- You are always looking for innovation; stay informed on the latest developments in programming and in the open source community.
- You are motivated to deliver high quality results on time and are able to motivate others.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and takes an active part in supporting the developer's journey.
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity