- Solve technical and complex problems
- Work as part of a team on multiple cloud providers or on premise solutions
- Advocate for improvements when it comes to infrastructure, CI/CD and monitoring
- Produce solutions that adhere to our standards and industry best practices
- Be responsible for the operations and the health of our infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Containers & Kubernetes, Helm is a plus
- Solid understanding of infrastructure as code, experience with Terraform or Ansible is a plus
- You are an expert in CI/CD (Gitlab CI/CD, Google cloud builder etc.)
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions (Datadog, Prometheus, ELK etc.)
- Hands-on experience in one or more cloud providers like GCP, Azure, AWS and on-premise hosting
- Have a good understanding of Linux/Unix operating systems and tools
- Experience with Networking & Security Basics
- Know how HTTP, DNS, FTP, and other protocols work
- Strong knowledge in scripting languages like Bash, knowledge in Go or Java is a plus
- A strong SRE mindset is always a plus
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and takes an active part in supporting the developer's journey.
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity