Currently the focus markets are in Western & Central Europe
We are looking for a Dutch speaking Sales Manager for the Western & Central Europe region, although the internal language is English. You will be working closely together with colleagues at our Haarlem Office.
- Identify and build business opportunities to meet business objectives.
- Become expert in SGG product portfolio to best position SGG and beat competition.
- Adhere to sales processes which includes use of qualification, needs analysis, account planning tools and regularly update CRM systems.
- Providing relevant advice to partners and end users, including system integrators, central and local governments.
- Map technical and service needs of partners, end users and homologation centers. Identify and communicate it in an efficient manner to the various relevant departments within SGG.
- Responding and owning RFP/RFQ/Tender response alongside the solution architects, bringing together resources, expertise and partners as required.
- Ensuring the proper transfer of orders internally.
- Represent SGG in a correct and professional way at exhibitions and seminars.
- Select, manage and train partners in accordance with market needs and (expected) developments.
- Provide relevant market information which may affect the product technical and / or commercial policy.
- Report regularly to the Managing Director but also other relevant business areas.
- At least a Bachelor degree (IT, Telecoms, Business but all degrees considered);
- More than 5 years experience in a technical consultative selling environment with long term sales cycles;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Extensive experience with technology;
- Ability to travel extensively and regularly;
- Driven, able to handle stress and sense of humor;
- Masters the English and Dutch language both written and spoken
- Preferably living in the Netherlands (Haarlem) where our office is based.