- Work as part of a team on multiple cloud providers or on-premise solutions
- Advocate for improvements when it comes to infrastructure, CI/CD, and monitoring
- Produce solutions that adhere to our standards and industry best practices
- Be responsible for the operations and the health of our infrastructure
- Passionate about Platform and SRE culture.
- Excellent communication skills; clear, transparent, and effective.
- Hands-on experience with Containers & Kubernetes.
- Have a basic understanding of Linux/Unix operating systems and tools.
- Experience with Networking & Security Basics.
- Basic knowledge Know how HTTP, DNS, FTP, and other protocols work
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages like Bash, and knowledge in Go or Java is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in one or more cloud providers like GCP, Azure, AWS, and on-premise hosting is a plus.
- Basic Experience with CI/CD pipelines (for example ArgoCD & Gitlab CI/CD) is a plus.
willing to come to the Amsterdam office at least twice a week (living in Amsterdam area)We offer
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus structure.
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and takes an active part in supporting the developer's journey.
- Mentoring by senior team.
- An environment that empowers all employees.
- 25 days of leave.
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity