- Desktop management (installation / replacement / maintenance PCs, user support)
- Network management and troubleshooting
- Internal and third party software and database, maintenance and management
- Ability to write and maintain documentation about IT processes and best practices is paramount
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory of the IT equipment is paramount
- At least MBO level 4 in an ICT related direction
- 3 years of relevant experience as a system administrator and / or a ICT Engineer is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge on networking, routing, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPSec, subnetting
- Good knowledge of: computers, Linux Ubuntu, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016 and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Google Workspace is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Vmware is a plus
- Experience with Unifi and Sonicwall systems a plus
- Knowledge of Android and iOS is a plus
- Able to work under minimal supervision and adapt to different situations
- Integrity and transparency
- Attention to detail
- Good team player skills and ability to respectfully interact with colleagues
- Dutch and English language spoken and written is mandatory
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Dutch residents only
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and takes an active part in supporting the developers journey.
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave and 6,5 ATV days
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity
Over locatie Sensys Gatso Netherlands B.V.
The Haarlem office is located near Amsterdam and Schiphol airport. At this location systems are produced and delivered on a global scale. Product development takes place in a high tech engineering department, taking care of hard- and software development.
Customer driven projects are managed from the office mainly for the European market. Our customers are central and local governments that are increasingly challenged by the negative effects of increased mobility. At our location around 70 colleagues divided over different departments and from different nationalities are supporting you in success.