As a Technical Project Manager you will be part of our engineering department that’s helping our national and international customers realize their product and project goals.
What does it take to become our Technical Project Manager?
- Driven to create value for customers, being in the front line of our company.
- Experience in customer facing activities.
- Five years or more experience in delivering products or projects
- Experience with software projects is a must
- A technical background either in experience or through education
- Interested in business development, contract management and commercial activities
- Having an agile mindset, experience with scrum is a pre
- Be able to write extensive and complex (technical) documentation
- Social, patient, structured and proactive personal characteristics are essential
- Able to work for multiple clients at the same time in an international environment
What do we expect from this role?
- Getting the customer needs clear, including limitations given by legislation
- Being involved in the early stages of the sales cycle, most likely in the tender phase, including defining the solution, pricing and contract negotiations.
- Guide the entire process ranging from bid phase till acceptance by the customer
- Get products, solutions and projects legally approved and accepted by the customer
- Discuss required efforts within the company with the product owners from the different teams and monitor the progress during execution.
- Facilitating effective collaboration between the customer, stakeholders and the company
- Quickly gain deep insights in our customers, products and the market in general
- You make complex stuff less complex and challenge others to do the same
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and take an active part in supporting the developers journey
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave and 6,5 (ATV days)
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity