Golang Software Developer
We are building a team of dedicated specialists in Amsterdam, who will drive the development and
operations of our back office software worldwide.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new
features as specified by customers while maintaining overall application architecture, extensibility
and testability. The software is based on a microservice architecture that is designed to run on
We are looking for a versatile, experienced, and innovative thinker - someone who is willing and
able to navigate any type of problem. Candidates must be trustworthy, reliable, and unafraid to
make decisions. Excellent communication and presentation skills with end users, managers, and
developers are essential.
WHAT WE ASK
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to design and implement significant portions of application functionality
- Strong experience in Golang
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid experience with MariaDB/MySQL and/or Postgresql
- In-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and associated tools like Git and Jenkins
- Personality and ability to quickly learn new technologies are more important than experience with a particular technology
- Adaptable to changing conditions, willingness to travel, no 9-to-5 mentality
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Clean criminal record
We offer a competitive salary and a challenging and pleasant working environment. You will start in
a small team within an established international organization.