Technical Project Manager
- You must be fluent in English and Dutch
- Driven to create value for customers, being in the front line of our company.
- Experience in customer facing activities.
- Five years or more experience in delivering products or projects
- A technical background either in experience or through education
- Interested in business development, contract management and commercial activities
- Having an agile mindset, experience with scrum is a pre
- Be able to write extensive and complex (technical) documentation
- Social, patient, structured and proactive personal characteristics are essential
- Able to work for multiple clients at the same time in an international environment
- Getting the customer needs clear, including limitations given by legislation
- Being involved in the early stages of the sales cycle, most likely in the tender phase, including defining the solution, pricing and contract negotiations.
- Guide the entire process ranging from bid phase till acceptance by the customer
- Get products, solutions and projects legally approved and accepted by the customer
- Discuss required efforts within the company with the product owners from the different teams and monitor the progress during execution.
- Facilitating effective collaboration between the customer, stakeholders and the company
- Quickly gain deep insights in our customers, products and the market in general
- You make complex stuff less complex and challenge others to do the same
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and take an active part in supporting the developers journey
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave and 6,5 (ATV days)
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity
About location Sensys Gatso Netherlands B.V.
The Haarlem office is located near Amsterdam and Schiphol airport. At this location systems are produced and delivered on a global scale. Product development takes place in a high tech engineering department, taking care of hard- and software development.
Customer driven projects are managed from the office mainly for the European market. Our customers are central and local governments that are increasingly challenged by the negative effects of increased mobility. At our location around 70 colleagues divided over different departments and from different nationalities are supporting you in success.