- We develop client specific applications on a Linux platform
- We use a modern, micro service based architecture with Go and Docker.
- We use GIT, Gitlab, and Jenkins.
- Sensys Gatso is advocating for an Agile approach on all aspects, including self-organizing teams, always improving and open with feedback.
- The team works according to the SCRUM method and you contribute to all the different aspects of this, including contributing to improving the way of working.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing software on Linux systems.
- A good use of English is a must.
- You are curious and keen to learn. You have tinkered with Linux, configured and compiled a kernel, you have set up VPNs and understand modern approaches on how to setup secure networks and certificate management.
- Knowledge in Debian package management.
- You are always looking for innovation; stay informed on the latest developments in programming and in the open source community.
- You are motivated to deliver high quality results on time and can motivate others as well.
- We believe you have a bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or similar.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Sensys Gatso values personal development plans and takes an active part in supporting the developer’s journey.
- An opportunity to work with the latest HW and SW technologies
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 30 days of vacation
- An international working environment and we value diversity
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues
See also - https://youtu.be/YmN2XsCKguM