- Manage the Installation, configuration and maintenance of the SensysGatso systems and ensure performance by diagnosing & troubleshooting errors and providing optimal solutions.
- Provide both preventive and corrective maintenance support to the Customer in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Provide remote support and hotline support for the customer in case of emergencies.
- Execute the Workflow by providing and managing schedules to a team of Technicians.
- Make calls and get regular updates from a team of technicians and conduct regular team meetings.
- Cooperate with the Technical Manager and share information within the Organization through proper communication channels.
- Manage the replacement of faulty items and parts and make sure the team keeps detailed records of the repairs done.
- Manage the Stock Inventory by keeping track of the incoming and outgoing Spare parts.
- Submit progress and technical reports of the repairs and maintenance to the Technical Manager regularly.
- Submit field service reports and expense reports based on company provided guidelines to the Technical Manager regularly.
- Make sure all team members follow proper work guidelines and comply with and maintain company standards, especially to ensure safety and security of all the employees within the organization.
- Experienced in leading a team to achieve the goals.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering is preferred
- An equivalent certification will also be considered.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar field.
- A valid driver’s license is preferred and should be willing to travel throughout the Kingdom.
- Ability to work in flexible schedules
- Ability to work under pressure and remain professional.