Skills and Responsibilities
- Be a self-starter, have the capacity to work independently with limited supervision
- Take ownership of the customer experience, keep active communication with the existing customer base while concurrently helping drive for growth of new business
- Have the understanding that each customer interaction provides reinforcement of our existing customer relationship and are the foundation for future opportunities
- Maintain communication with customers, keeping them current on topics and other information necessary to understand the value our safety programs deliver
- Take ownership of the documentation, implementation, quality control, training, and continued compliance with all of our programs with a court component.
- Develop and implement operational strategies to improve productivity and efficiency without eroding services provided to our customers with initial focus on Xilium functionality, service ticket management on related topics, documentation, and successful implementation for programs with a court component as well as our fulfillment processes.
- Ensure compliance with each customer’s contractual and regulatory requirements
- Collaborating cross-functionally with other departments as needed to identify and improve our road safety programs and offerings, share the voice of customers
- 3 or more years experience in a leadership role with oversight of multiple business functions
- Skilled at mentoring and the development of staff
- Proven record of helping a business grow
- Use of MS Office, advanced skills with Excel
- Ability to travel; at times 15% or more
- Hybrid with 3 days in the office weekly
- Comfortable with customer meetings; virtual and in person
- Capacity to handle high stress situations that land in a favorable outcome
- Flexibility to work after hours and weekends
- Competitive salary with a commission plan
- 401k with employer match
- Holidays and paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
Sensys Gatso is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.