Our team in Amsterdam is in need of a new colleague, who is familiar with Go and Kubernetes. You will be working on one of our main products, called Puls, that is responsible for handling data from our traffic sensors and forwarding them to several other systems, internal or external. Our extensive client base will also give you the opportunity to work with multiple clients worldwide, directly contributing to making the world a better place. You will find yourself in a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers, with an international composition who are always in search for the latest technologies, opportunities and innovations
- Solve technical problems
- Work as part of a team on our main microservice based application
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, maintainability, security and performance
- Produce code that adheres to our standards for quality, style and best practices
- Be responsible for the operations and the health of our main product
- 0-3 years of backend software engineering experience
- Hands-on experience with Go
- Strong computer science fundamentals, master degree is a plus
- knowledge on relational databases
- Experience in React or other frontend frameworks is a plus
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Able to work in an agile software development environment
- Knowledge in one or more cloud providers like GCP is a plus
- You are curious and keen to learn.
- You know your way around Git and GitlabCI
- You are always looking for innovation; stay informed on the latest developments in programming and in the open source community.
- You are motivated to deliver high quality results on time and are able to motivate others.
- willing to come to the Amsterdam office at least twice a week (living in Amsterdam area)
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Tons of training opportunities and possibilities. Our company values personal development plans and takes an active part in supporting the developer's journey.
- An environment that empowers all employees
- 25 days of leave
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- An international working environment and we value diversity