Sensys Gatso is an international organization. As a member of the finance team you will be in contact with the broader finance teams, located in Netherlands, Sweden, USA and Australia predominantly. As a Finance/HR Administrator, you work very closely with the Finance Manager in The Netherlands and with management of Sensys Gatso Software and the Group Reporting Specialist. In addition you will closely collaborate with the HR Manager and support him in HR administrative tasks for roughly 25% of the time.
We are looking for a Finance/HR administrator with the ambition to grow into the role of Finance Manager for our Software company over the next couple of years as our business grows.
Join us at Sensys Gatso, where your skills in quality assurance will contribute directly to Sensys Gatso building smarter, safer cities. This is more than a career—it's a chance to shape the future of road safety worldwide.
What you’ll be doing
- Your primary focus is to ensure the accurate and timely bookkeeping of Sensys Gatso Software and the Dutch holding companies. This includes tasks such as recording of bank statements and invoices as well as the monthly closing.
- Providing specifications on most significant General Ledger accounts to the International finance team and the Finance Manager.
- Sensys Gatso Software holds records of project financials. On a monthly basis the project financials will need to be updated and monitored against the project budget.
- Keeping our HR archives of contracts and salaries up to date as well as basic HR administration such as recording of leave and sickness in Visma.net.
- Preparing payment proposals and on a monthly basis monitoring outstanding receivables.
- Supporting with budget requests and latest estimates
What you’ll need for that
- Fluency in both Dutch and English: The administration is in Dutch, but collaboration with colleagues will be predominantly in English.
- Bookkeeping degree (MBO 4 or higher). Our administrations are kept in Exact Globe and Synergy. Some knowledge of this ERP system is preferred, but not mandatory.
- As we are looking for a person that wants to grow with our business we are looking for a Finance / HR administrator with 1-2 years experience in bookkeeping. You will be trained by the Finance Manager and closely collaborate with International Finance.
- Accurate and timely reporting is essential for Sensys Gatso as a stock listed company. You will need to have an eye for detail, but should also be able to focus on the most significant tasks at hand.
- You will need high moral and ethics when working with Financials and HR related information. It is crucial that you can handle information confidentially.
- As we work towards monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines we expect the willingness to work with tight deadlines and to be flexible on working hours.
- Sensys Gatso is an International organization with employees from various backgrounds. Our customers are based all over the world. You thrive working in a multicultural team and setting.
- Office Presence in Amsterdam and Haarlem.
- Empowering Work Environment: We pride ourselves on creating a workplace that empowers every employee to bring their best self forward, fostering innovation and growth.
- Competitive Compensation: Receive a salary that reflects your expertise and contribution.
- Attractive Bonus Structure: Enjoy a bonus structure designed to reward your hard work and dedication, ensuring that your achievements are recognized and rewarded.
- Generous Leave Policy and Remote Working Flexibility: Enjoy 25 days of leave, providing ample opportunity for relaxation and rejuvenation.
- International and Diverse Workplace: Join an international working environment that truly values and celebrates diversity, offering a rich exchange of perspectives and cultures.